My 1997 GMC Somewhat bulid thread ( Lots of Pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just read the whole thread quite the change. Love the look. What did you end using to lift it. I know the rear is 3/4 ton springs. Front is 3/4 tbars. Anything else

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
looks good and i love the stance of your rig!
Thanks man. I appreciate that a lot
Looks great!!! But how long before that rear cover turns black?
Thank you sir! Haha hopefully it will stay white for a while. If not it's just some white tractor spray paint so it'll be an easy touch up when needed
Just read the whole thread quite the change. Love the look. What did you end using to lift it. I know the rear is 3/4 ton springs. Front is 3/4 tbars. Anything else
Thanks man! I honestly can't believe how far she's come. In the rear I have 3/4 ton leaf springs and a 4" Rough Country block. In the front it's just a Rough Country lift cranked to probably about 5 1/2 maybe 6". The 3/4 ton torsion bars didn't really do anything for the lift but the did help my front end ride a million times better. I don't know if it was just the weight of the front bumper or what but it was extremely bouncy when I first lifted it and they corrected that

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Fly wheel went bad on me two days ago and ended up costing me about $450 in parts and labor. Could have been way worse but when your in college anything is a lot haha

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Fly wheel went bad on me two days ago and ended up costing me about $450 in parts and labor. Could have been way worse but when your in college anything is a lot haha
The same goes for owning a business! I'm not in college but I'm still on the ramen noodle diet.

-via Mobile

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
The same goes for owning a business! I'm not in college but I'm still on the ramen noodle diet.

-via Mobile

The struggle is real haha. Hopefully she can go a while without costing me some more money and I can catch up a little bit. The ramen diet is never any fun!

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Another random pic. Water pump also went bad on me so I'll be fixing that tomorrow after my class. I swear when it rains it pours with this thing
You must be registered for see images attach

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Random pic from the other day

And currently no tow mirrors for a while! Someone broke my passenger mirror. Hoping to fix it and throw them back on soon!

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Random pic from the other day

And currently no tow mirrors for a while! Someone broke my passenger mirror. Hoping to fix it and throw them back on soon!

Looks awesome! I like that bumper

Sent while pulling out a Ford