Optical illusion scare picture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullBlowncustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't get under my truck for pics, so before it was stored away i held camera under it for pics.. I just went through looking at some and freaked out... never noticed it when I took the pics... Anyone see the scare? LOL

Attachments

• P4060738.JPG
    P4060738.JPG
    280.2 KB · Views: 80

Alteca

Truck go vroom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had to zoom in to figure that one out. Could see the point of interest but couldn’t tell what was going on lol

Nad_Yvalhosert

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow. Haven't seen a crack like that in a 400, especially one that's so clean. That's square body territory...
Makes me question whether Stevie Wonder installed that tie rod and Pitman arm.

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, seeing a cracked frame. Just in front of the steering gear..... not the first one I've seen....not an issue solely for gm gmt 400's

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
o_O
Kinda looks like it’s been there awhile, looks like cracks painted.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had to zoom in to figure that one out. Could see the point of interest but couldn’t tell what was going on lol

Yeah, I had to do the same thing -- boy it sure looked like a frame crack in the original photo!

Zooming in on photo reveals dangling string + flash shadow = believable faux frame crack:
You must be registered for see images attach

termite

Definitely NOT Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I had to do the same thing -- boy it sure looked like a frame crack in the original photo!

Zooming in on photo reveals dangling string + flash shadow = believable faux frame crack:
You must be registered for see images attach
I'd still have to lay eyes, and a hand, directly on it to assure myself it's only an illusion.