My 1997 GMC Somewhat bulid thread ( Lots of Pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
It looks great!! I wish I had a trail like that around here, I'd love to be driving in that scenery.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
God I love this truck. You gotta update more often! I must've read your thread 3 times beginning to end

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Thanks a lot man. Didn't think anyone actually went back to the begging!

Awesome truck man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro I appreciate that a lot

It looks great!! I wish I had a trail like that around here, I'd love to be driving in that scenery.

Tnaks bro! Yeah southern NM is a lot of open public land. I love living here

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Got some new pics to share! One out exploring the other day, one next to a brand new one with all the same specs, and one next to a SAS truck on 40s that also goes to NMSU

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Got some new pics to share! One out exploring the other day, one next to a brand new one with all the same specs, and one next to a SAS truck on 40s that also goes to NMSU

Lol I've read this thread so many times. Your truck is so bada$$

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
I can't get over how far this truck has come. Looks good man. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but how many miles are on her?

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sure has come a long way! You're down by Las Cruces, right? I've spent all last summer out by the Taos/Raton area. Pretty large spread there, but it is SO beautiful down there and I'll be back this summer with my truck as well!

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Lol I've read this thread so many times. Your truck is so bada$$

Thanks again brotha. Awesome to have a fan of her haha

I can't get over how far this truck has come. Looks good man. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but how many miles are on her?

Thank you sir. It has come quite a ways that's for sure. I just passed 196,000

Sure has come a long way! You're down by Las Cruces, right? I've spent all last summer out by the Taos/Raton area. Pretty large spread there, but it is SO beautiful down there and I'll be back this summer with my truck as well!

Yeah I am in Cruces. No way?!?! That's awesome! No one else on here is from near here. Sucks that you're so far though. What do you do over there? Quite a ways away from Minnesota! If you've never been down south it is a completely different world man. This state is so different in every corner especially north and south haha

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I am in Cruces. No way?!?! That's awesome! No one else on here is from near here. Sucks that you're so far though. What do you do over there? Quite a ways away from Minnesota! If you've never been down south it is a completely different world man. This state is so different in every corner especially north and south haha

Yes sir, it definitely is a ways from Minnesota! I work in the Carson National Forest actually. This is a picture from last year with the mountain Little Costilla in the background.

You must be registered for see images

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Yes sir, it definitely is a ways from Minnesota! I work in the Carson National Forest actually. This is a picture from last year with the mountain Little Costilla in the background.

You must be registered for see images

Awesome picture man. I think NM is one of the most beautiful states out there. How far south have you been able to explore? Are you a fire fighter?

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Put about 180 highway miles on her today for a fishing trip. Needs to be re-geared bad but other that that she ran great!