My 1996 k1500 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ball joints and tie rod ends and alignment after the first of, he year. Also doing front wheel bearings and resealing both diffs. Also a guy that has been doing work around the shop for the water mains gave me a faded yet not cracked to hell dash for free so ill be restoring the dash and putting it and a custom center console in. Pictures of said dash tonight or tomorrow

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
How do your angles look now man?

Love the truck!!! Been lookin forward to seein it. If you find a good deal on some 315'sup there let me know I'll drive and we can do a little off roading

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
Angles are a little harsh but that's going to be fixed soon. Is it the Rcx kit that u can buy the 6inch kit and set it at 4?

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Truck looks good man. White is one of my favorite colors on these trucks

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
I like that but I might get one and paint it black...

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
if you paint it its just going to come off. i just got a hell of a strap. its a 50 foot and is used off shore for strapping cargo to the deck of a ship. its a 4 inch wide 4 ply nylon damn thing is beast.