My 1996 k1500 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
it has started.... the grill, lower shroud, bumper and 3 body mounts loose as well as ebreak cable trans shifter cable and steering shaft are about finished. doing the bed is gonna be easy cab...... well its a pita but doable. pics up in the morning after im finished.

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
Where's it at man? I want to see the finished project?

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
i know i know i know working on getting her cleaned up and looking good for pics i should be able to snag some friday. the body lift is on. wasn't a bad install at all. and the rear bumper gap is killing me its going to get fixed soon. im also thinking 35's or 315s very soon too. total i have 4.5 inches of lift and slight trimming i do believe they would fit. and i think i will have to let my girl have her xmas present early. i got her a camera and i think i wanna try it out :D

iEnding

Georgia Boy
Reaction score
My 315's fit with no trimming and jut the 3" it's level but no blocks

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
sorry guys its been a while. been busy as all get out with work and family stuff. i took a quick picture of the truck but its stuck on the camera at the moment. ill be uploading it tomorrow sometime.

PapaBear1500

Reaction score
ok i finally got time to sit down and put some pictures up.

still need centers but ive got 35 bfg km2's with 1.5 inch blocks and crank and a 3 inch body. still need to make bumper brackets and some odds and ends on the outside. the inside is going to get a couple of newbies come January once work slows down and i have some time to get into my buddies shop. but less talk more pics.. ill ***** out some.

You must be registered for see images attach

i feel like the tire just looks cool in this pic

there ya go i took over 40 pictures today thats the dumbed down version hope yall enjoy.