Meetup in Southhaven, Ms / Memphis, Tn ... Feb 26th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I understand this my brother ... Hows that turbo crankin these days ??

I tore it apart and replaced the 3-pc bearings with solid titanium rollers....they cause just a tad bit more drag, but last forever and can withstand extreme heat.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If i don't catch up on these surprise bills that just came in(somehow I've not been as good a steward of my funds as I thought i was being and have missed paying a couple CC bills every month)........sooooo, It's gonna be close if i can even make it myself. I'm literally asking my boss if I can have a couple months of pay as a loan to pay off these $5400 of CC bills. I've accidentally defaulted to the 39% interest on 2 cards....so I'm feeling awefully ******....and stupid right about now.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If i don't catch up on these surprise bills that just came in(somehow I've not been as good a steward of my funds as I thought i was being and have missed paying a couple CC bills every month)........sooooo, It's gonna be close if i can even make it myself. I'm literally asking my boss if I can have a couple months of pay as a loan to pay off these $5400 of CC bills. I've accidentally defaulted to the 39% interest on 2 cards....so I'm feeling awefully ******....and stupid right about now.
Damn bro ... sorry to read about this ... Best of luck Sir ...
And I understand ... I stay broke, I don't have cerdit cards, and if there aint no money in the pocket, I go nowhere ...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If i make it, it's because I'll be using the tank of fuel already in the truck and the spare change in my pockets. I don't plan on bringing a credit card with me :nono:

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If i make it, it's because I'll be using the tank of fuel already in the truck and the spare change in my pockets. I don't plan on bringing a credit card with me :nono:
Hey man, how bout you just drive your truck to my house and ride with me to Memphis ...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Ummmmm no....I like my non-cd player ride that has only rear working speakers....that btw work EXCELLENT!!! :p

I was actually gonna trail you up there in case you have road troubles........that way you have a vehicle to carry all your tools.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ummmmm no....I like my non-cd player ride that has only rear working speakers...
Well then ... You can kiss my A** ... LOL

Just kidding bro ... Thought I'd ask ...
G-Body-Nation from Down South Bass Productions will be cruzin with us in his Olds Cutlas ... The one I just built the sub enclosure for ...
If you get boored Saturday, I will be working on his car this weekend if you wanna stop by ...