Meetup in Southhaven, Ms / Memphis, Tn ... Feb 26th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not going to promise I will be there, but I'm putting it in my phone so maybe I will be able to come.

Long as everyone promises not to make fun of my truck :) It is a work in progress

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
It can't be any worse than my work truck.....except it's not a work in progress....it just works :p

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Mine is always a work in progress and always will be as long as I own it. As one of my friends said, it changes more than a girl changes hair styles.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not going to promise I will be there, but I'm putting it in my phone so maybe I will be able to come.

Long as everyone promises not to make fun of my truck :) It is a work in progress
Bring it on brother ... Glad to see you there ...

It can't be any worse than my work truck.....except it's not a work in progress....it just works :p
I understand this my brother ... Hows that turbo crankin these days ??

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm taking off that monday so I don't have to rush back by midnight ...

On a Side note ... The Linear Power Ford Excape "Sound Quality" demo vehicle might be with us ... We are trying to work out the details ...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive never been to a demo or audio show
Really ...
This is gonna be just a preview of Scrapin the Coast (Biloxi), Showfest (Tunica), and Chilaxin (Jackson) ... BIG car / truck / audio events in Mississippi every year ...
I plan to go to them all but Showfest ... My wife's birthday weekend ...