Meetup in Southhaven, Ms / Memphis, Tn ... Feb 26th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
We are putting together a meetup in the Southhaven / Memphis area on February 26th (Sunday) ... Parking lot of the Civic Center ...
A few Chevy trucks (hopefully more) and lots of high powered Stereo systems ... Sound Quality and BIG Bass systems ...
There should be a professional Sub Enclosure designer there to help out with box designs !!! We plan to have a TermLab meter for your SPL junkies !!!

I will have my Team Linear Power / Blues Car Audio / Audio Technix Competition Sound Quality Chevy Silverado set up for demo all day long ...
Featuring my "LEDS by MOBS" setup ...

No show, entryfees, trophies, etc ... just a bunch of people meeting up to have fun with their vehicles ...

If you live in or near this area, you are invited !!! Want to travel for the hell of it, bring it on, you're invited too ...
Heck, I might even get MOBS to be there to install LEDS on the spot !!!

PM me and post on this thread for details / directions if interested ...
Thank you ...
Randal Johnson ...

1. Cablguy184
2. MOBS
3. 90chevstepside

Last edited:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Mmmmmmm........might just have to take Casper....the not-yet phantom cruiser...heh, good luck eh? But yeah, I'll be up there also.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Small update ...

There will be several Car Audio people here to help out with ANY stereo needs ...
Including a TermLab SPL meter ...
MOBS will be there !!!
So far ... 5 different forums (truck and Car Audio) represented !!!
We are expecting somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 vehicles to show up ... This is Awesome !!!

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Bumping this thread guys !!! If your are near this area, come hang out with us !!!

If you plan to meet up with me and go up to memphis together ... meet me at 6:30 / 7:00am at the Flying J truck stop (located at the Hwy 80, hwy 49, I 20, I 55 intersection) for fill up and snacks ...

Meet up is going to be from 11:00am to 5:00pm ...
here ...
4560 Venture Dr Southaven, Mississippi 38671

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just cant decide if I want to drive the truck or not...
lol ... you better !!! I want to see it ... plus, you might want some LEDs or Audio suggestions !!!

Several Down South Bass productions SPL junkies will be there giving install suggestions ...
Down4Sound Enclosure designer will be there ...
LEDs by MOBS will be there ...

Plus, I want to see ALOT of Chevy/GMC trucks !!!