Lowest mileage GMT400 in the world!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I don't understand the point either.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
What a freeking wase of cash. He chould have taken the money he used to buy that truck and invested it wisely and had WAY more than 22K now. People like that just crack me up.

Now I will say it's a great looking truck and wouldn't mind having it, but not for that price.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow so nice, wish I could buy it and tuck it away for good.

tsoderstrum

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love gmt400's but this is ridiculous. And for me personally I hate that color combo. Don't get me wrong I could totally spend $22,000 on a gmt400 but I would start with a straight high mileage one for $2500 and then make it mine. Custom paint, interior, lift, wheels tires, motor and gears. I could build a truck that was just as new where it mattered but with all the cool stuff I would want.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea that fact that its a run of mill z71 ext cab is kinda weird but still cool as hell. I would like to have a super low mile original 454ss someday and just drive it occasionally.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
i've seen it for sale before. you'd think for the money the seller could post more and better pics........