Lowest mileage GMT400 in the world!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I love gmt400's but this is ridiculous. And for me personally I hate that color combo. Don't get me wrong I could totally spend $22,000 on a gmt400 but I would start with a straight high mileage one for $2500 and then make it mine. Custom paint, interior, lift, wheels tires, motor and gears. I could build a truck that was just as new where it mattered but with all the cool stuff I would want.

Right, and you could also do this over a period of 10 years... I'm already 7K deep into my truck. 1/3 of the way there! lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Right, and you could also do this over a period of 10 years... I'm already 7K deep into my truck. 1/3 of the way there! lol

I'm $1,250 deep into my 94 and $9,000 deep into my 98 haha.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Still working on the driving part.. looks i could care less as long as it performs as it should. and unfortunately it is not. Besides my clutch issues, she seems to sputter a bit at the lower rpms, half to full throttle she loves but when I try to take it easy she likes to start spittin back at me. I can't afford to drive with my foot down!