Lowest mileage GMT400 in the world!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I don't understand why people buy cars and just collect them anyway. Like Jay Leno for example, I know all of those cars don't get driven.

Cars were built to be driven, Hot Wheels were built to be collected.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually Jay Leno drives most of his cars. Even the super rare ones.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
^ that's awesome. That's how it is supposed to be done.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
^ that's awesome. That's how it is supposed to be done.

He's also a multi millionaire who has a staff of people just for his garage that maintain and upkeep all of his ancient vehicles. Haha

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I do work for several guys with way too much $$$. From guys with a couple of dozen cars, & other's that build a new car every two years @ about $150,000(+) each, to one guy that has 167 finished restored vehicles, (plus a huge collection of automobilia, petroliana, dozens of juke boxes, etc. etc.) & a crew of three full time employees that do nothing else but maintain his vehicles. From oil changes to complete resto's. All on his property, including 4 hoists & a double length paint booth. He drives them all, on a rotatioanal basis. Some more than others.
And 2 absolutely useless kids. The oldest, (32yrs.)...well, if he's not in court, then he's hiding from the gang-member that has the bullet with his name on it.
The youngest...(28) doesn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground. Gotta tell him to wipe his nose & zip his fly. Two lefts & a right outa his own driveway & he's lost.
Neither has anything to do with vehicles. They don't have a clue about 'em.
If my ole man had something like that, Damn, I tell ya, I'd be in that shop every waking minute!

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
and here i thought my neighbors 97 1500 club cab with only 15k miles on it was something, too bad they just gave it to their grandson

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I do work for several guys with way too much $$$. From guys with a couple of dozen cars, & other's that build a new car every two years @ about $150,000(+) each, to one guy that has 167 finished restored vehicles, (plus a huge collection of automobilia, petroliana, dozens of juke boxes, etc. etc.) & a crew of three full time employees that do nothing else but maintain his vehicles. From oil changes to complete resto's. All on his property, including 4 hoists & a double length paint booth. He drives them all, on a rotatioanal basis. Some more than others.
And 2 absolutely useless kids. The oldest, (32yrs.)...well, if he's not in court, then he's hiding from the gang-member that has the bullet with his name on it.
The youngest...(28) doesn't know his a$$ from a hole in the ground. Gotta tell him to wipe his nose & zip his fly. Two lefts & a right outa his own driveway & he's lost.
Neither has anything to do with vehicles. They don't have a clue about 'em.
If my ole man had something like that, Damn, I tell ya, I'd be in that shop every waking minute!

Keep being VERY nice to that dude. Show him that you do understand the importance of vehicles and how to properly take care of them.

If ya get what I'm saying... Haha