Lowest mileage GMT400 in the world!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
U tried gettin stuff shipped from the states? I burned a clutch line in an engine fire. Got the replacement from advance fer $60 shipped. Quality was oem good.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Really eh, nah I haven't tried I cancelled my visa when I went back to school 6 mos ago. Not to mention it usually takes a while, this line'll be here tomorrow.

Gonna start looking into orderin from states though for sure, as long as I don't need the part that day

shelbyt.67

Weirdo
Reaction score
Saves $hitloads of moola. Usually get a discount orderin on line too. 5-20% depending on the Co. Some don't charge shipping. Bout the only stuff I get in store is small stuff, oils/fluids, emergencys.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i dunno,,, spending that kind of money on a truck like either one of those is nuts to me,, but i guess im also factoring how much more money youd have into getting them back into running condition if you ever planned on driving them,,, the z71 doesnt make sense to me on why they would have just stored it,, the SS454 is a little different,, that is a collectors truck,, not many made and what not,,, i dunno,, i guess i would just really like to hear the owners stories on both of those truck,,, lol

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Yea that fact that its a run of mill z71 ext cab is kinda weird but still cool as hell. I would like to have a super low mile original 454ss someday and just drive it occasionally.

Exacly! Thats my plan! hopefully in the next year or so ill own one of my own :)