Look what I found

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
get it back, then again, i think you should never let her go, its a beast

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
This guy ****** me off. I haven't talked to him yet because I am trying to figure out some **** for school first but I have found him on some atv forum and everytime he posts up about the truck he is saying it is a 98. I saw him do it in at least 3 posts on the site. I really want to get this thing back but don't know if my current truck will sell for enough to buy it back.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
give him what he bought it for unless he did actually fix things there were wrong with it

if i could find a ccsb obs with a sas around here for that price i would be heading to the bank as soon as i found it...its so hard to find a sas truck let alone one like that for a decent price....truck prices are through the roof around here

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I would love to give him what he paid for it and probably wouldn't go more than 200 more than what he paid but I need to sell my current truck first.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what are you asking for yours 14-15??

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Ya 14 but will be lucky to get 13 probably. It's not a huge deal to me right now so if I don't get what I am asking I will just keep it on the market til I do. Plus if I don't sell it in time to get this truck back I'll just buy a ecsb and sas that.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sounds like a good plan, although, youll probablyh kick yourself for keeping that nbs longer and not getting the obs back

BURBAN GUY

Redneck Rolls
Reaction score
He wants to trade!!! Maybe you could work something out. What wheels does he have on it Optimus Prime? lol

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
So far the guy is not being up front with anything about the truck. He said it has a clear title, it has 4.10 gears installed(it has 3.73s but I gave him 4.10s with it) and he said the ac works perfect. When I asked him if he did any work to it when he bought it he said he replaced the power steering pump and that was it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ben1975