Look what I found

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Have my truck for sale but only gonna let it go if I get what I want for it, so if my truck sells then yes I will probably buy this. But probably won't get my truck sold in time plus lately I have been getting into the cen cal style and that doesn't go with an obs too well. :uhoh2:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I have come to realize some things in the past few weeks.
1. I have a land rover to off road so there is really no point in having a truck that is beat up at all which this truck is.
2. I really like having a nice and newer truck.
3. My dad has agreed to help with my truck payments granted I get straight A's in college. <---this will be hard

Bottom line is the money that I need to put into the ccsb will not make it any better of a deal than my current truck.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
If it don't sell. Leaning more towards linked right now but that means more money so it'll probably be leafs.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
either way it will look nice! i still want to get a size smaller leafs so i lower mine a bit and soften up the ride a little. but im in the same boat.....i need money lol