Look what I found

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I CANT BELIEVE ITS ONLY $5000.....FFFUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!! You guys are so lucky you can pick up a truck that awesome for that cheap, if I found a truck like that, credit card or credit line in an instant. $5k........wow

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I sold it to the guy for 3800. It has a salvage title, no a/c, bald tires, mismatched gears unless he changed them and other little things.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Ya I want to buy it back from the guy but have to sell my current truck first. The only reason I want to buy it back is because I am tired of not being lifted and I know everything about that truck so I would know what I am getting into.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
get it bobby !

give the guy a downpayment tomorrow to hold it till you sell your truck.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I'm gonna call him from my girls phone tomorrow and see what he says about the truck and see how up front he is with all the problems before I talk to him off of my phone.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Bought it that way, it was run off the road and into a ditch which bent the front of the passenger frame up about an inch. Was bent back when I did the swap though.