LCA Failure after trimming for Belltech spindles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Just posted this pic from the Belltech drop spindle install document on a couple local "OBS" FB group posts for some people that were asking, figured I'd throw it on here too for anybody searching this subject. Doesn't take much trimming.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just posted this pic from the Belltech drop spindle install document on a couple local "OBS" FB group posts for some people that were asking, figured I'd throw it on here too for anybody searching this subject. Doesn't take much trimming.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard
Thanks for this!!!! It explains a LOT!!! Lol
I only trimmed the gutters on the side, didn't do the "front". And when I took the truck out on the street to turn it around, there were some very nasty sounds.

When I took the factory wheels off to put the 17" ones in, I could see where it had made contact. That was going to be a xmas break project to jack it up and see where it was hitting so I could still run a 15" for a spare.

Thanks for saving me the time to figure it out.... just gotta hit them with the grinder!