Last photo "shoot" of the year for me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The pictures look good.

For some reason your truck always looks like it belongs to a mob. I like your rear window sticker by the way.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
That is the only interior "mod" this thing has. The P.O. threw the 60/40 in there out of a 93, according to him it was orignally a straight bench with no headrests.

3000% agreed I am debating those or some 454ss mirrors tho. I can't decide, either way they will work with my build direction.

Sport mirrors are useless on a truck that long. They look great though! I have Streetscene mirrors on my suburban...Great for looking athe side of the truck! I added a 4" convex blind spot mirror to the driver side so it's actually functional.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Thats truck screams sex. I love it man.
Thanks man!
The pictures look good.

For some reason your truck always looks like it belongs to a mob. I like your rear window sticker by the way.
Thanks! Yea I am pretty happy how a spur of the moment shoot of a dirty truck came out! lol. A mob is new one but I like it! Yea that sticker and my hitch cover (see Avatar) "make" the truck IMO I refuse to do the body work until I kind find another one of those stickers or at least have one made. It's kind of this things signature. Just because I am a pic ***** here's a close up.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sport mirrors are useless on a truck that long. They look great though! I have Streetscene mirrors on my suburban...Great for looking athe side of the truck! I added a 4" convex blind spot mirror to the driver side so it's actually functional.
Yea that is my dilemma! Form over function. I have a little blind spot mirror on the passenger side and I use that more than anything else so I know it wouldn't bother me but a round stick on mirror on a 454 mirror would look like d!ck.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Yea it was funny I took the shot then looked at the camera and said "No ****, I knew they should have came this way"