Last photo "shoot" of the year for me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
if you tow or haul or do alot of interstate driving... i'd do the 95+ mirrors. The SS mirrors are so small, less area than my Street Scene mirrors, and mine are pretty much useless.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
I have never had a trailer behind and don't plan too. I have enough buddies with 3/4 tons I could borrow for a day. The most this thing will ever carry other than people is the rare couch (hopefully one day a notch will prevent this) and more often then not camp chairs/coolers. I do however plan to drive as much as I can so it still puts me in 95+ hahaha

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
yea if you were to do the ss mirrors..you may as well just delete the mirrors lol ....I dont care what anyone says...We have all either had or considered them at one point cept for the 4x4 guys

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
The only thing I am worried about after removing the chrome mirrors is how bad will my "window eyebrows" look. Yea I am ALMOST willing to bet nobody noticed them.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
Thanks! I love October in Wisconsin it is by far my favorite time of year!

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
The only thing I am worried about after removing the chrome mirrors is how bad will my "window eyebrows" look. Yea I am ALMOST willing to bet nobody noticed them.

First thing for me. Well... If you must have ventvisors, swap to the smoked plastic ones that attach in the channel?

Amazing how one small change draws the eye to other things huh???

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
That interior is pristine, but it really highlights how GM just didn't give a **** about matching interior colors ha.l