GarrettGmc's 94 ecsb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing big just more stripping. Did tailgate and damn thing had bondo all over. Once I pick up a spray gun ill be using this as a practice piece. Haven't decide on color yet but thinkin abt a dark almost black green or possible brown but i dnt want it to lpol like a giant turd and havemt seen any good brown yet.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got done reading through this thread, pretty awesome what you've done so far.

Thanks appreciate it. I kno not alot has been done yet cuz wife 4 kids mortgage an paid off my diesel so funds have been downward lately but hopefully soon ill get to start on some the ideas I've got and try a couple things put that I haven't seen done on these obs.

RedRabbitZ71

Reaction score
Thanks appreciate it. I kno not alot has been done yet cuz wife 4 kids mortgage an paid off my diesel so funds have been downward lately but hopefully soon ill get to start on some the ideas I've got and try a couple things put that I haven't seen done on these obs.
I understand, my '84 is taking every penny I have so I've got nothing left for my '98. Sounds like you've got some really cool things on the way though.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
96+ Dash would be neat. I prefer it to the pre 95 dash. But swapping them is a lot of headache like you saw with my 94 6.5 dash swap!!

For green, go with Cali Game Warden / Fish and Game green whatever color that may be. I always liked the dark color they used before going to blue like the new trucks.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
96+ Dash would be neat. I prefer it to the pre 95 dash. But swapping them is a lot of headache like you saw with my 94 6.5 dash swap!!

For green, go with Cali Game Warden / Fish and Game green whatever color that may be. I always liked the dark color they used before going to blue like the new trucks.
Game warden green is definitely better then the forest service green. An no I haven't seen ur 94, heard you mention it but haven't see it. I might just stick with current one and modify it for certain things

gstubbz

Reaction score

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
http://www.gmt400.com/threads/1994-chev-k1500-6-5-td-ecsb-junkyard-rescue.30435/

Get to reading :)

That was a 17 year old me project that got botched lol

Well damn that was some parts swapping thread. I recognize that gas station from coming through. I think you've got an addiction to trucks....its ok so do I.

I think I'll stick to stock dash and just modify it lil bit with fiberglass and I'd like to wrap it with something similar to the leather dashes is the newer rigs

gstubbz

Reaction score
Well damn that was some parts swapping thread. I recognize that gas station from coming through. I think you've got an addiction to trucks....its ok so do I.

I think I'll stick to stock dash and just modify it lil bit with fiberglass and I'd like to wrap it with something similar to the leather dashes is the newer rigs

I'm pretty bad at it! That was a clusterf*ck of a project that I shouldn't have even got involved in but then again look at my red truck lol. And that gas station is pretty popular here!!

And I would just stick with the stock dash at this point. Too much effort to swap in a newer one.