Found a site for a cepek i believe!!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Idk yet, I'm bout to check, luckily extreme suspension isnt far from Houston, so the shipping wasn't far at all, I'm so ready to install this thing dude. To bad I don't have a second vehicle to drive lol

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
same dude, im thinkin rental car, only $20 a day.

you just runnin the rear blocks or are you gunna order aal's?

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
I'm just prob gonna run the blocks for now, wbu? I went through all the boxes last night and made sure all the hardware was there, which it was. Buy the powdercoating looked great for the most part. And those Damn little pink pieces of popcorn :wtf:

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
just blocks, unless the lean is rediculous

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is soo badass brother, I just can't wait for pics. Something to think ab that brett said was bc of the powdercoating some bolts can be a *****! Jus look @ my steering stabilizer scenario where that bolt would not thread probly because of the powdercoat down in the threads. Just something to thinl ab and possibly prepare for before the big day.

Other than that I'm just in for pics man!

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
ya true, but im ready to get everything on!!!! im getting the octanes put on tommorow morning!!!!!!! :hump:

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Yessir go look at ny other thread called fitment question. i posted pics of the tires

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sweet man but you are going to like Shaq over a 3 ft midget on them 35's. Highly doubt the width or backspacing will be an issue either. I'll check it out though.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
HAHA!!! they will be good for now, the tires i got a steal deal for so i couldn't pass up the opportunity. Its gonna look ****, ill post up pics of the rims and tires tomorrow