Found a site for a cepek i believe!!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This thread is full of win. Congrats on buying the best lift evar guys. Jcloud, keep us updated. I know performance lifts took the money out for my steering stabilizer and then it shipped a couple days later. Their payment/shipping service is all janked up man. If you read on performancelift's site:

Delivery Time: When you place an order with PerformanceLifts.com we do everything we can to ensure your order is shipped quickly. Most orders are processed within 1-2 business days from the time they are received. Special orders can and do take longer and if an order will require an extended delay prior to shipping a PerformanceLifts.com sales representative will contact you. The actual time necessary to deliver your order will depend upon the level of service you select. Please remember however that PerformanceLifts.com can experience a 1 or 2 business day delay in getting the order shipped. For example, if you place an order on a Monday it is possible the order will not ship out until Wednesday. Most orders however do ship within 24 hours.

Tracking orders in transit: PerformanceLifts.com is currently working on improving the tracking system. At present there may be a 24-48 hour delay from the time some orders are shipped to the time the tracking number is available for viewing online. This is because PerformanceLifts.com ships from multiple warehouses and the system updates are at best done on a daily basis. The tracking number system is different depending on the carrier and level of service used. For more information with tracking your order please contact [email protected]

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Ya ill call by next Monday to see what's up if I dont see anything updated on my order status.full of win haha...Yessir! dcZ71 what color did you get it powdercoated?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dont think you get to choose lol...its just the stock cepek dark gray

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Oh ya, but I thought you made it seem like you got it powdercoated a specific color you wanted lol. When are you gonna install yours?

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just went through the kit, im missing one of the hardware kits. typical.

Its gunna be a little bit jcloud, just payed for classes and gotta get some tires now, then find time to install it.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thing is beefy and heavy, real nice

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Your missing a hardware kit? I sure hope my kit isn't missing anything or else ill be pissed lol

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I hate you guys lol, j/k if my truck wasnt wrecked in december I would've had my cepek on. Make sure you guys take a bunch of pics for us

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your missing a hardware kit? I sure hope my kit isn't missing anything or else ill be pissed lol

I called him, its in the box that the shocks are in thats coming monday.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
oh badass! i just got an email from UPS and it said my kit is supposed to arrive on the 2nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which is next tuesday. it said it weighs 226 pounds lol