Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I was thinking, why can't you wire it to the park lights, and the signals to make them where they stay on, and flash, like the front park light/turn signals?

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
I was thinking, why can't you wire it to the park lights, and the signals to make them where they stay on, and flash, like the front park light/turn signals?

Personally, only because I was too lazy to run the wiring up there. Thats about it.

Arcane

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My friend adapt those mirrors with his 99' Tahoe. I think that looks nice.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the Chrome lighted mirrors I never did get that set and still have to purchase a set, Wife wants to go everytime she gets a couple days off in a row, plus we get a away from the kids. lol I need to get a pic of my truck up but it is the Indigo Blue or whatever that dark blue was in 94 but mine needs to be repainted anyways and soem body work, lol. I'm thinking to see what they look like in chrome but my first thought was to repaint them so more of a black chrome and would give it a different look from everybody elses. So what do you think?

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
My friend adapt those mirrors with his 99' Tahoe. I think that looks nice.

Those aren't adapted, they are bolted on... purpose built.

Also... holy lights batman... his truck has more lights than my house!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Just hoping that truck isnt a diesel...he seriously compromised his cooling with the lights in the bumper openings.

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Just hoping that truck isnt a diesel...he seriously compromised his cooling with the lights in the bumper openings.

Sent from a padded cell in the secure ward.....trying to avoid the shock therapy...

I could be wrong but I believe the 6.5L was only an option in the 2 doors