Finally! GMT800 style towing mirrors on GMT400.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Here's a quick one I snapped in the rain on the street. More will come later.

You must be registered for see images attach

These mirrors def look good with those flares! I have a feeling that running the bushwaker street flares with these mirrors will give a similar look to my truck minus the stepside part!

Edit: Didnt realise those were Bushwaker flares on that truck...Also i have a question this is aimed at big blue bus. Since you wired them to your corner lights do they flash when the signal lights are applied as well?

Last edited:

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score

Mirrors for the Tahoe

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
These mirrors def look good with those flares! I have a feeling that running the bushwaker street flares with these mirrors will give a similar look to my truck minus the stepside part!

Edit: Didnt realise those were Bushwaker flares on that truck...Also i have a question this is aimed at big blue bus. Since you wired them to your corner lights do they flash when the signal lights are applied as well?

Thanks! I thought they really brought the bigger look out as well, the flares needed something to compliment them, and yes, they are Bushwaker extend-a-flares.

Big Blue Bus: Did you get them wired for marker lights too?

AbramF_496: Same here, they are actually sort of visible from the rear, just not the front.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Thanks! I thought they really brought the bigger look out as well, the flares needed something to compliment them, and yes, they are Bushwaker extend-a-flares.

Your welcome!

Next up on my list of items are a Tows and Bushwaker flares to go along with the Pro Comp Pro Runner bar and 4 HID converted 6" offroad lights! Basically big and beefy pre runner ftw!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
89joechevy