FastOrange's 1991 K2500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I'd drive the hell out of this truck
Pretty much our plans for it, due to the cab being hit by a tree, it isn't really worth fixing.

You can see damage on passenger side roof, right above windshield. Hit the top of the door too

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I don't know what it is about this raggedy old truck, but I really like it. I also love the hell out of the Crew Cab,

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I don't know what it is about this raggedy old truck, but I really like it. I also love the hell out of the Crew Cab,
I love it! Couple other things I need to fix like the really bad exhaust leak. But it's nice driving something I don't give a **** about (body wise) for winter.

Thanks, I love the crew cab too, it's getting a make over in spring. Have most of the parts already collected!

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
I love it! Couple other things I need to fix like the really bad exhaust leak. But it's nice driving something I don't give a **** about (body wise) for winter.

I'd love to have a winter beater, but I'd wind up taking too good of care of it, especially if it was a RCLB K2500 like yours,

JScott23

8 Lug Expert
Reaction score
That's the exact kind of truck I'd love to find. A RCLB 2500 or 3500 4x4 just to use for work and winter driving since i don't have a 4wd.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Daylight picture for you guys!, I also picked up a fully loaded F44 ECSB last night, I think it's a 93 on propane. Need to get it running, body is in great shape, this might end up being a parts truck for the ecsb
You must be registered for see images attach

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
Daylight picture for you guys!, I also picked up a fully loaded F44 ECSB last night, I think it's a 93 on propane. Need to get it running, body is in great shape, this might end up being a parts truck for the ecsb

Pics or it didn't happen! :lol:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
So don't trust me! I forgot to take some pics, but here is one from the ad!