FastOrange's 1991 K2500 Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
We have owned this truck for awhile now, dad got it from a co-worker for free! Wasn't running at the time, I put a distributor in it, plus a new battery and a used alt.

So couple weeks ago my girlfriends trans blew in her grand am, so we got this thing running good, I'm currently driving it and she's driving my 2000 CCSB.

The truck is a 1991 K2500 with a 350 TBI, the trans is a new 4L80E from GM, truck only has 203,000KM, interior is mint! All the lights work, truck needs rockers and cab corners and paint, it is 100% stock, including the factory stereo with working cassette, even has factory trim rings and caps!

Plans for the truck is to make it a dependable daily, it really doesn't need much due to being such low km!

Anyways here is some pics!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
I remember seeing those big dumbo mirrors when I was younger and always thought those were the ****! Nice looking truck!

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I honestly love the looks of the mirrors but they suck to use! According to compnine they are called "wide load" mirrors. In fact the truck is optioned as a "camper special", had factory camper harness, "wide load mirrors", heavier rear leafs, dual battery package, kind of cool!

Only optioned I can see missing are 454, equalizer for stereo (has the remote cassette and fancy headunit), cup holders, rear tint, other then that it's loaded. Even has "off road skid plate package"

Here is pic of the mint interior at night

Here is a pic of the compnine. DF2 is the mirror option

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Replaced front brakes, put on a set of Eagle alloys with stock GMT400 caps and GMT800 lug nut covers, tires are 235/85R16 studded winters, also did about a 2" crank.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Gotta love a stock Lego dash!