dual display rear view mirrors. COMPASS/TEMPERATURE several sets! with pigtails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEMESIS

Reaction score
I'll take one, Please PM me your paypal. It comes with the cover, and etc. correct?
Thanks

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
good to hear.

i also have one more of the newer 16square pin style dual display mirrors in right now. i have a 7pin as well but its reserved for another member thru PMs if he says no then ill put it up.

ALSO i have two 7pin style mirrors dual display THAT ARE FLAWED ill sell cheaper.... 35 shipped for each.
first one has minor pink overspray splatter on it alittle (should be able to clean up) BUT worst of all the autodimming feature does not work, but if you have dark tinted back windows i guess it shouldnt be a issue ;)
and the second one is also dual display 7pin style BUT the truck was a roll over i guess into a ditch and its muddy as all get and either has mud/pebbles/glass bits inside the mirror as well as the mud on the outside and all. if your comfortable with opening up the mirror to shake out the rattling material inside the mirror, and clean the exterior really good, it should be good enough.

video of both cause its hard to get decent pictures of them. but if it doesnt show up its because photobucket is messing up right now because i dont see my sig picture either and there website is messing up.
http://s40.photobucket.com/user/add...2A-D5CE16881D0F-148-0000005C81D60334.mp4.html

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
BUMP 5-29-2013
i now have collected 6 more dual display, 7pin flat style connector mirrors... 55shipped in 48states each, both mirror and temp sensors have pigtails. i mostly have NBS temp sensors. i only have ONE OBS temp sensor... first one to request the OBS temp sensor gets it. ;) i know i have one temp sensor missing in picture but i got a temp sensor for all mirrors and i will test them before i ship as i always have!
You must be registered for see images attach

jonnydingo

Reaction score
I would take a mirror and obs sensor if you still have it. Pm me with paypal info please if you still have it. Thanks!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ok ya your the first one from this set i got so ill give ya the OBS temp sensor with the set. my paypal adress is [email protected] just be sure to PM on this site with your paypal adress and shipping adress.

ALSO i might add the first ordered ones get the longest pigtails on the mirrors. all should be long enough to hide the wires up in the headliners but the longer the easier they are to hide ;)