dual display rear view mirrors. COMPASS/TEMPERATURE several sets! with pigtails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
BUMP 8-11-2013
LETS MOVE SOME OF THESE AGAIN. $45shipped each set in the USA 48states!
45 if payment sent payment GIFT thru paypal. 47bucks shipped if sent for goods on paypal. the extra 2 bucks covers the paypal fees.

BUMP 5-29-2013
i now have collected 6 more dual display, 7pin flat style connector mirrors... 55shipped in 48states each, both mirror and temp sensors have pigtails. i mostly have NBS temp sensors. i only have ONE OBS temp sensor... first one to request the OBS temp sensor gets it. ;) i know i have one temp sensor missing in picture but i got a temp sensor for all mirrors and i will test them before i ship as i always have!
You must be registered for see images attach

---------------------------------------
well like it says i have to many of these mirrors laying around that ive collected over the years.

EDIT 4-6-13 price up alittle just because my junkyard charges more for the electric mirrors as well as shipping charges alittle more. so adds up to like 10bucks more so now ill sell them for 55bucks shipped in 48states. sorry for price but i have to make it worth my time finding these!

$55 shipped in 48states

i have 2 different types of same mirror. flat 7pin connector style and newer square 16pin connector style. they are basically the same. BOTH display BOTH TEMP and COMPASS at same time on the mirror, and only need 4 wires to make them functional! power/ground and 2 wires ran from the mirror to the temp sensor that you mount infront of the truck somewhere. VERY EASY AND A GREAT UPGRADE! ALSO HAS AUTODIMMING... so no more having to adjust the mirror at night ;)
these can pretty much go in any vehicle with a GM windshield tab. i put one in my dads oldsmobile LeSabre grandpa vehicle ;) he loves it!

if style harness does not matter let me know. if you have a obs dimming mirror that is just a compass model then you can simply pull 2 pins out from the new pigtail and slide them into yours and run those wires to the temp sensor you put behind the front grill and your done IF YOU HAVE THAT STYLE!

i test them all before shipping to ensure it does work properly!
paypal prefered.
ill gather all of my mirrors together tomorrow and see how many i have total and how many temp sensors i have. first come first serve with mirror style and temp sensor style. the OBS black ones are easier to hide because they are black and mount on any bolt and the NBS blue ones are made to clip onto a factory bracket which isnt there on OBS trucks but you can simply zip tie the sensor to anything behind the grill and hide it as well.
AGAIN FIRST COME FIRST SERVE... i will update listing tomorrow after work to show how many i currently have available.

EDITED 12-27-12

PAID from;
TylerZ281500 mirror and overhead console
Hemesath89 mirror and center console
firefighter_2319
Z Long Bed
nismokid

so that leaves me with 3 more OBS temp sensors 1 more wire covers, and
5 more 7pin style mirrors and 2 square 16pin style mirrors left. at this time.
12/27/12

IF I HAVE MISSED YOU SOMEHOW PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW! email [email protected]

EDITED AGAIN 1-2-13
3 more sold and one mirror tested bad autodimming and has some minor pink overspray on it.
i only have one more 7pin mirror in good shape, and one 7pin that is very dirty that i need to take apart and clean but it does work perfect just got mud all over it. i should be able to pop it apart and clean it up just fine.
and i also have 2 of the 16pin mirrors as well.
i have NO MORE OBS temp sensors, only NBS temp sensors. they work the same but the temp sensors outter case has three different color parts on it from grey/green/blue plastic. but you can simply either wrap the temp sensor case in electrical tape or just tape off the actual temp probe section and just spray paint the rest of it black. or you can just hide the whole temp sensor behind the grill or bumper... any where air flows should work just the same!

Last edited:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
$45 EACH shipped in 48states, comes with the mirror with pigtail, and temp sensor with pigtail as well.

OMG i do have to many of these stock piled... priced to move!

i cant believe i have this dam many. i just kept finding them today out in the garage/my room/my trailer/the shop.LOL

what you see is what i got! ;) first orders get longest pigtails and wire covers.
i only have 6wire covers at this time. 6 OBS temp sensors, 5 NBS temp sensors. 10 dual display mirrors with flat 7pin connectors (actually had more flat connector style than i thought) and 2 dual display square 16pin style mirrors.

Last edited:

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Holy sheet thats a lot of mirrors! Bump for a steal and a good product! Wish I could get one, darn paychecks :nono:

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
right now 45bucks shipped for each mirror. i used to sell them for 80shipped back on fsc. lowering price cause i have so many of them. gotta start move em again.
these have added up for about a year or two now.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
come on yall. help me pay my medical bills.LOL buy a mirror :)
i dont think you can beat the price for both the pieces mirror and temp sensor with pigtails!
anyone can instal these so PLEASE DONT BE SCARED OF A LITTLE WIRING! its just 4 wires! power to fuse box ignition source WITH A INLINE FUSE! a ground wire to any metal piece under the dash. and two wires from the mirror to the front where you mount the temp sensor behind the grill. just look under the dash for a rubber wire grommet and use anything sharp to cut a tiny hole in the rubber AWAY from the wires also running thru it. just use a tiny cut and push the wires thru it. i mostly use the one right next to the steering colum. and either use some dull black wire loom to cover wire OR just use some black tape to make the wires look like they belong there from factory. very easy to do! of course you could also cram the wire into a factory wire loom BUT IMO its just a pita. just simpler to loom it by itself and run next to it with a few zip ties holding it up.
VERY EASY TO WIRE UP! dont be scared of the 7wires coming off the mirror. you only need 4! the rest just remain unhooked and just tape them up!

wire info.
7pin flat connector style
GM wire harness color // function

PIN 1 PINK // POWER +12 volts

PIN 2 BK // CHASSIS, GND

PIN 3 LT GRN // BACKUP LIGHTS

PIN 4 GY // TO AUTO DIM OUTSIDE MIRROR

PIN 5 PINK // TO AUTO DIM OUTSIDE MIRROR

PIN 6 DR GRN/WT // TEMP PROBE

PIN 7 BK/WT // TEMP PROBE

you only need to hook up 4 wires on the mirror, power and ground and the other 2 wires run to the temp sensor where ever you mount it. best to put it infront of the grill.

PIN 1 PINK // POWER +12 volts

PIN 2 BK // CHASSIS, GND

PIN 6 DR GRN/WT // TEMP PROBE

PIN 7 BK/WT // TEMP PROBE

the backup wires arent needed. what it does is it turns off the auto dimming when you are in reverse and IMO who uses there rear view mirror at night anyways? dont know about you buy i always look back straight!
and not sure about the other 2 outter diming side mirrors. just tape them off. you dont need those 3 wires! auto dimming still works great as well as compass and temperature setup.