dual display rear view mirrors. COMPASS/TEMPERATURE several sets! with pigtails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not trying to be a dick but If I don't hear something soon I will go through PayPal to get my money back. I know I don't get updates from subscribed threads correctly so I am holding on to benefit of the doubt here.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
o ya sorry. i forgot to check back as well with this stupid email delay garbage dam near takes a week for me.
been a busy past few days running around town and beyond.
sorry i dont have any boxes right now for it. ill have it shipped out monday after work for sure! is that fine with you? if not ill refund it if ya cannt wait till monday for me to ship UPS.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ill have to check and see if i have anymore. i know i got one for 6d8muscle and i think i have another or two but honestly i gotta check!

6d8muscle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey man I pm'd you to let you know money is on its way. Not sure if you got it because of the delays you are having.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
yes sorry. if i dont respond with in 24 hours email me directly! [email protected]

i do have 2 more mirrors left both flat 7pin style mirrors dual displays. i only have NBS temp sensors left. those are the sensors with the grey and blue plastic parts. simply put the sensor behind the grill and zip tie them to factory wire harness loom and it should be just fine.
55bucks shipped a piece in 48states only.