dual display rear view mirrors. COMPASS/TEMPERATURE several sets! with pigtails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
So if i already have the compass/auto dim mirror all i would need is the mirror and the temp sensor correct? Because i already have a power source to the mirror.

if its the 7pin flat style connector youll need 2 wires from the harness from my mirror which you can slide into your harness and then just extend those 2 wires to the front of the truck where you mount the temp sensor behind the grill. and your good with my kit. i can even depin the harness wires for ya. its real easy to depin them, just pry down and pull out at same time, and just bend a small metal tab on it back up and slide it into your new harness and it should grab right inplace strong. just swap out the mirrors and 2wires and temp sensor pigtail and you golden! doesnt get much easier for ya

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Payment sent Id like one of the 7 pin flat style connector's if you still have one of those. Thanks!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
three more shipped.

Kevin 1Z440X800343028806
Darren 1Z440X800309692457
Landon 1Z440X800343022768

i also have NO MORE plastic wire covers for the mirror to headliner! all gone and all OBS temp sensors are also gone. (i only have one and the bracket is broke off but it might be reserved for 77concours)
the rest of my temp sensors are NBS versions. the clip into a small bracket that holds to a center support bar on NBS trucks. but its just a temp sensor. simply tape off the actual temp sensor probe and spray the sensors green and grey and blue case and plug parts with some black spray paint or just wrap it in electrical tape enough to hide the colors. easy enough ;)

ive also checked my remanding mirrors. and i have ONE 7pin dual display mirror. with NBS temp sensor. and TWO 16pin dual display mirrors. (one 16pin mirror reserved right now for 77Concours)

it turns out one of my 7pin mirrors has like minor pink overspray paint on it and the autodimming doesnt seem to work. :( and another 7pin mirror is VERY DIRTY (truck had fliped over and windshield picked up some mud and got all over the mirror pretty bad) BUT the mirror still works 100% but has dirt all in the thing and might have a pebble or something rattling inside the mirror. i havent tried to take it apart yet to clean... YET i will try and recheck it.

BUT if you dont care about autodimming or minor pink overspray ill sell that mirror for 30shipped.

thanks for all ya buyers. almost got my collection cleaned out.
and if youve bought a mirror from me then when you get the mirrors youll notice the pink wire is stripped back which is POWER wire, and the black wire stripped back is GROUND. and the two wires that are stripped and twisted together are for the temp sensor which i leave twisted to those wires. so you know exactly which wires you need to hook up. the rest you can either just cut out completly or just tape up the wire ends with some electrical tape and leave them tucked up under headliner. your chose they are not needed!

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
BUMP i got ONEmore of these mirrors dual display flat 7pin style mirrors
IF PAID BEFORE FRIDAY MORNING ILL DO 40SHIPPED in 48states..... im trying to buy these rims and moneys gonna be tight VERY TIGHT if i do buy them! BUT I ONLY HAVE ONE of these dual display flat7 pin style mirrors and after friday morning price back to 45shipped in 48states.

edit only one.

Last edited: