dual display rear view mirrors. COMPASS/TEMPERATURE several sets! with pigtails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
ok so selling afew already and im starting to get them mixed up pm and email wise. PLEASE BE SURE TO PUT YOUR FSC NAME IN THE PAYPAL INFO! ive also got one or two people suposed to send money order. PLEASE IF YOU COULD REPLY TO THIS AD WITH YOU PAID AND FIRST NAME AND FIRST TWO INTIALS OF LAST NAME FROM PAYPAL just so i know.... im just trying to keep these orders straight! im getting to many PM and Emails... :( dont want to forget about anybody or mix them up.
so far i have shipped two and boxing up 2more this weekend to be sent monday.

PAID from
TylerZ281500 mirror and overhead console
Hemesath89 mirror and center console

i have two other payments from paypal without gmt screen names and one without adress. PM me your man/email you paid with and adress to ship to. and ill edit it right.
im not trying to miss nobody, but with my arm messed up and pain meds well i just dont wanna miss nobody! im getting to many PMs
PLEASE DONT BE AFRAID TO WHOLE UP THIS PAGE WITH MIRROR QUESTIONS.LOL it doesnt bother me at all.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I paid via paypal on the 20th. Pm included my full name address and screen name. Just sent a follow up PM

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
i got both the mirrors packed up but ups store was closed before i got there i guess. :( so looks like more wed since they wont be open tomorrow.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
shipped 2 more
firefighter_2319
Z Long Bed

one more reserved for a money order payment.
so that leaves me with 3 more OBS temp sensors 1 more wire covers, and
5 more 7pin style mirrors and 2 square 16pin style mirrors left. at this time.
12/27/12

Chevytruck98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So if i already have the compass/auto dim mirror all i would need is the mirror and the temp sensor correct? Because i already have a power source to the mirror.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sent PM for an additional mirror...shipped to different address..