dual display rear view mirrors. COMPASS/TEMPERATURE several sets! with pigtails

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve83

Reaction score
Thanks. If I can't find the "right" module, I'll use a Ford one. It's very compact, self-contained (internal sensor), and only has 5 wires, but it's as reliable as any OE and I'm familiar with it. So I'd rather use that than aftermarket junk.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
if you have a compass/autodimming mirror already then you can reuse your stock harness! i can DEPIN the two temp sensor wires from the pigtail i have and you can simply slide those two wires into your factory harness plug and then just extend those two wires to the new temp sensor ya mount infront of the truck. your autodimming will work perfect and even turn off autodim when you put your truck in reverse like stock. so thats a plus for you!
the compass is built into the mirror itself. its powered by the same autodimmers power ignition source.

i got plenty left for ya with NBS temp sensors. they work the same just different style and mounting. just spray paint the sensor black and zip tie it to the horns wire loom and it will disappear just the same!

For whatever reason I just don't understand, wiring is like Chinese too me, it makes no fvcking sense.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much would just a mirror (7 pin connector) be? I had mine laying on the work bench and knocked it off. It might have survived if it hadn't landed on my floor jack.

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
just the mirror, no temp sensor say 45shipped.
OR how is yours broke? i do have a dual display mirror thats dirty as hell inside and has some dirt or glass shards inside the mirror itself... but it works but it needs opened up and all the dirt/glass rinsed shaken blown out with air..... what ever depending how it looks inside of course!
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...-with-pigtails&p=470749&viewfull=1#post470749
ill sell that one for 30 shipped. you can do two things... either open it up and clean it out and just snap it back together OR simply open up your broken mirror one and simply swap out the mirror! i believe it only has two wires for the autodimming inside the glass. so ya got two posibilities for a cheaper price ;)

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
Thanks. If I can't find the "right" module, I'll use a Ford one. It's very compact, self-contained (internal sensor), and only has 5 wires, but it's as reliable as any OE and I'm familiar with it. So I'd rather use that than aftermarket junk.

is this what your talking about?
i got this one from a denali 2000. i think those are the extra wires you talking about.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

its only single display tho. but has temp and compass.
im also interested if you already found a mirror already what else is needed to make automatic headlights what else do i need to snag from this denali to swap into my truck? ill sell ya this one still. but hell if i can get info on what else is needed to make automatic lights that would be pretty cool addition if i find another one.