Do mowers count?? Lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I have a Gem here.... 1983 John Deere 318. It needs new rubber, I want AG tires but they do still hold air. It needs a power steering line repaired which I will get rebuilt. Theres only one thing holding me back.... its my FIL's. He has given it to me but he likes to take things back. He wouldn't let me pay for it so I am very hesitant to put the money into it that it deserves. It has a 1994 24HP Onan. Purrs like a kitten. I want to get a loader, tiller, & snow blower. that's some serious coin there..... $3000 just for the bucket and everything to operate it.... I'm in Canada and these attachments can be easily found but no one wants to sell so they are expensive. I have it buried in my shop so no one can move it. :)

Cheers!

Al
Those old 318s are nice machines. I used to own a 84 JD 318 for a few years while mowing a few properties in high school. Had a 46" deck, and the Onan B43G engine. Used quite a bit of oil, but got the job done. I retired the 318 a couple years ago and I now own a 445, it's miles better than that old 318 imo.