Stupid things i do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Road Trip

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We stopped at a Greyhound bus station and I was 30 seconds into a 60 second plan about faking my own death when they came back.
Bitching about the food at a ******* Greyhound bus station while not being on the bus or having to buy any of it.
Ive come to understand that this may be why I constantly down vote aggresive tires. and gas station food and travelling with In-laws and marriage.
I have undiagnosed disinegrating tread block truama.
Sir,

In real life you may have the voice like Robert J. Lurtsema, but when I
read your posting the voice I heard in my head belonged to Bill Burr
when he's on a roll. LOL good!

BTW, that's a compliment -- this comedian has a clear, concise, finely honed
delivery. Not exactly PC...but maybe that's part of the attraction.

Well played. :0)

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You're describing psychotic, I was with an individual that would scream and raise hell, punch and scratch themselves before they would throw themselves down a flight a of stairs only to get up and calmly call the police to tell them I left all the black and blue marks. Police would get there, and the police would tell me point blank "you need to get the f out of this. How? I would ask. If I leave with you she's pressing charges and I'm the one going to jail. It wasn't until she got in a lnock down, drag out, hair pulling, fist fight with her son until I got a clean exit without myself involved in the issue.
Yep. I dont remember if Ive told this before.When my ex wifes grandmother died , I was way ******* deep into being a big project manager.
I passed all of it off to some really cool people.
I was heartbroken for my wife.
I had just lost my grandmother and I thought I understood what grief looked like.
I came home earlier than I had said it would take me and she was in front of the mirror brutally punching herself in the face.
She was trying to teach herself how to cry so she didnt look heartless at the funeral.
The part that some of us dont understand is that thier are people who really deeply want to be loved by someone but they are so deep and buried in their truama that they hate you for trying.
People like that wear thier self hatred like a cozy little blanket.
Any time things are going right, There must be a catch. It must be some type of a scam.
Nobody could ever possibly give a **** about them because nobody gave a **** when they were kids.
Thats why they sabotage relationships.
Insecurity and fear.
They cant let go of that little kid hatred security blanket no matter what you try.
And trying to get through that creates a whole lot of fear and makes you a threat.
We get picked from the crowd folks.
We dont end up in these situations randomly.
They find us.
We are often times big confident fish, yet to cocky to pass on that flashy lure.
These relationships and your thoughts change over the years.
She lied to me and stole an entire house two cars a boat and a bit over 250,000 dollars from me. and ****** the apprentice electrician I hired to wire my house while I was working like a dog to pay for her pricess palce.
I left the state for both of our safety.
She got breast cancer and had a double mastectomy and lost her hair is just so all alone and lost and by herself with nobody.
When I was younger I wasted a few years being all pissed off over the money.
We spent three years in court and I spent over 80 grand in legal fees.
And now all of the sudden Im getting old.
And none of that matters.
Turns out you cant take it with you.
Crazy can be kinda fun when you are young.
Right up untill it isnt. Then it becomes psychopathy.
You are not in any way qualified to deal with that.
Find someone who doesnt think that they are perfect and who understands that you are not perfect either.
Find a girl who is okay with farting when she needs to.
Find a girl who is worried about your health and nags your stubborn old ass to go see the doctor.
A woman who thinks I just went to Home Depot when what i really did was go to the gluten free store and bought all of the stuff to make lasagna.
Which is very friggen stressful to me.
This is not not anything I know how to do and cooking stresses me out more than anything.
And here I am. Andrea is asleep becuase she blew up her back overworking in the garden today and I have big grand plans about making her a fantastic meal tommorrow and I should be inside prepping it all but instead Im out here posting on a truck forumn because Im scarred as hell Ill get it all wrong and disappoint my wife.
This is a really big deal recipe for me.
I dont think I can get away with scrambled eggs and popcorn this time

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yep. I dont remember if Ive told this before.When my ex wifes grandmother died , I was way ******* deep into being a big project manager.
I had just lost my grandmother and I thought I understood what grief looked like.
I came home earlier than I had said it would take me and she was in front of the mirror brutally punching herself in the face.
She was trying to teach herself how to cry so she didnt look heartless at the funeral.
The part that some of us dont understand is that thier are people who really deeply want to be loved by someone but they are so deep and buried in their truama that they hate you for trying.
Any time things are going right, There must be a catch. It must be some type of a scam.
Nobody could ever possibly give a **** about them because nobody gave a **** when they were kids.
Insecurity and fear.
They cant let go of that little kid hatred security blanket no matter what you try.
And trying to get through that creates a whole lot of fear and makes you a threat.
They find us.
We are often times big confident fish, yet to cocky to pass on that flashy lure.
She lied to me and stole an entire house two cars a boat and a bit over 250,000 dollars from me. and ****** the apprentice electrician I hired to wire my house while I was working like a dog to pay for her pricess palce.
She got breast cancer and had a double mastectomy and lost her hair is just so all alone and lost and by herself with nobody.
Find someone who doesnt think that they are perfect and who understands that you are not perfect either.
Find a girl who is worried about your health and nags your stubborn old ass to go see the doctor.
A woman who thinks I just went to Home Depot when what i really did was go to the gluten free store and bought all of the stuff to make lasagna.
This is not not anything I know how to do and cooking stresses me out more than anything.
And here I am. Andrea is asleep becuase she blew up her back overworking in the garden today and I have big grand plans about making her a fantastic meal tommorrow and I should be inside prepping it all but instead Im out here posting on a truck forumn because Im scarred as hell Ill get it all wrong and disappoint my wife.
Years, and I mean YEARS, I went back and forth with a crazy woman like that. I probably took years off my life dealing with her ****. I kept excusing her behavior because she had suffered some really enormous trauma all through her childhood, from her parents and another family member. I'll leave out all the details because they're just too stupid and numerous to list, but true to what you said, these types of people can't have a normal relationship with others. They have to constantly sabotage it. Things can be going seemingly fine and they will create drama out of thin air. You're always wondering then the other shoe is going to drop.

At some point you have to say enough is enough and get the hell out. I finally did, told her I was done. Quit answering her phone calls, quit responding to texts, preemptively blocked the FB account she'd made just to attempt to spy on me (she didn't have one previously), and figured on just being alone for a while.

Then a few months later, something amazing happened. My ex-g/f from forever ago, we'd parted amicably as teenagers yet stayed close friends for a long time after, until I'd moved out of state (several times) and we'd went our separate ways, lost touch for 10 years.. contacted me through a family member to see how I was doing. This was late 2013. We started hanging out again and quickly picked up our relationship, a year later engaged, a year later married... going on 8 years now. We've got our problems but NO psycho drama. Done with it.

Richard

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Insecurity and fear.
They find us.
Years, and I mean YEARS, I went back and forth with a crazy woman like that. I probably took years off my life dealing with her ****. I kept excusing her behavior because she had suffered some really enormous trauma all through her childhood, from her parents and another family member. I'll leave out all the details because they're just too stupid and numerous to list, but true to what you said, these types of people can't have a normal relationship with others. They have to constantly sabotage it. Things can be going seemingly fine and they will create drama out of thin air. You're always wondering then the other shoe is going to drop.

At some point you have to say enough is enough and get the hell out. I finally did, told her I was done. Quit answering her phone calls, quit responding to texts, preemptively blocked the FB account she'd made just to attempt to spy on me (she didn't have one previously), and figured on just being alone for a while.

Then a few months later, something amazing happened. My ex-g/f from forever ago, we'd parted amicably as teenagers yet stayed close friends for a long time after, until I'd moved out of state (several times) and we'd went our separate ways, lost touch for 10 years.. contacted me through a family member to see how I was doing. This was late 2013. We started hanging out again and quickly picked up our relationship, a year later engaged, a year later married... going on 8 years now. We've got our problems but NO psycho drama. Done with it.

Richard
Learned a long time ago, some you can't do nothing with. The girl I was with was never happy until everything else was chaos and destruction. Holes in the wall, broken furniture etc. I really felt bad for her 2 boys that seemed to think this was "normal" The boy she had arrested for assault ended up going to his father. She told police he was suicidal, so they locked him up for a week for a suicide watch while I went to court on his behalf. He could do no right while the other boy could do no wrong. This girl knew exactly how far to go as far as the law was concerned.... like she researched or had it scienced out. Those were some dark days.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The hard knot of ******** you need to get through is the part about how much of what happened to you is because of who you are.
And you really need to find out who they turned you into.
You do not escape abusive relationships and still be the same person you were when you started.
Beating you down is pretty much the entire game that they are playing.
They are atracted to you because you are a happy outgoing loving normal person. and probably pretty confident in yourself.
They want that. They really want to be you.
But they cant. They try to fake it but they just dont understand that who you are is not some kind of an act.
It is like waching some person try so hard to fake being you but you cant begin to understand why they would even try to be you.
When that half assed meager attempt doesnt work they hate you for being happy and then you have to be taken down.
People like that are so horified of themselves that they cant handle who they really are.
They are cowards afraid of themselves.
So they try to steal your personallity but they dont understand that it isnt an act.
You are just a screwy **** and who you are just from life and experiance.
It aint a happy or sad theater act you put on for the world.
They do not understand that at all.
They desperatly and lazilly try on peoples personalities like new hats and when that doesnt work they hate you because you arent as miserable as they are and then they move on to the next dumb ****.
And that ******* believes the same story and on and on it goes.
If youve ever met some old fart who goes way out of thier way to be friendly to you and then turns out to be a rotten evil mean old **** with no friends who back stabs you?
That is the end result of all of this..
That old loud 65 year old woman in the halter top who gropes you at the bar?
Pot belly comb over gold chain old fart who really thinks he can slide on into your life?
Thats how this all turns out when they get old.
It just gets much much worse.
Do not spend one more day of your life this way.
Do not get married. Do not get married.do not get married...
Do not buy a house, do not buy a house, do not buy a house...
And for ***** sake do not ever ever ever ever ******* ever have kids with these people.
You are not some genious saint that can save them.
You are just the latest victom of that insanity and you are throwing the rest of your life away becuase you will spend it dealing with a level of crazy that you cant even understand.
You are not able to do this.
It isnt love, its truama bonding.
About 25 years now of pulling my credit reports 3 times a year and credit freezing and every type of anti fruad program they have and that is an ongoing part of my life untill I die.
It is my fault that I spent so much time at work.
It is my fault she needed a new car every year.
But the best way the whack excuse was that she had to **** the apprentice electrician who was wiring my house because my name is on the builders plaque on Invesco Stadium and I needed to be tought a lesson.
I already knew that little lesson .
A man should always have a truck, and some tools, and good luggage, and a camp stove, and a tent.
Its your life folks. Do with it what ever you want to.
And dont be afraid to tell them all to **** off and go do you.

thinger2

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What the **** goes on?
Two days ago the ex wife before the last ex wife found me on the net and informed me she was getting divorced for the 3rd time.
Now the last ex wife just just tracked me down to tell me she just got holed and run up on the rocks by bouy #4 and is getting divorced.
Neither one of them own a chevy truck.
Do I need wood stakes and silver bullets and garlic.
Do I have to get up at sunrise and bring a prybar?
Do they sell holy water at Costco?
Im sorry folks, I think that I may have summonded the end times by talking about them all on the same forum.
They are on the loose folks.
Save youselves.
Dig a whole in your back yard and bury your wallet.
Grow a beard and stop showering.
When they finnally get done with the ******* part and get around to asking you for money?
Tell them "Booger"
"Booger, Booger,Booger

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
What the **** goes on?
Two days ago the ex wife before the last ex wife found me on the net and informed me she was getting divorced for the 3rd time.
Now the last ex wife just just tracked me down to tell me she just got holed and run up on the rocks by bouy #4 and is getting divorced.
Im sorry folks, I think that I may have summonded the end times by talking about them all on the same forum.
Save youselves.
When they finnally get done with the ******* part and get around to asking you for money?
Tell them "Booger"
"Booger, Booger,Booger
You already know. No response. They'll keep "pinging" you hoping you'll bite..

Richard

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
What the **** goes on?
Save youselves.
Tell them "Booger"
"Booger, Booger,Booger

Time to put on a tin foil hat and sit in a dark closet until they get married again.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several years ago a coworker of mine train-wrecked his life. Both he and his wife had a history of cheating, and one of his exes hit him up on Facebook. He left his wife and started dating the ex again, spending money he didn't have on gifts for her. We deployed and he gave her power of attorney to handle his bills while he was gone. She emptied him out and split. He was an idiot, thinking with his we!ner instead of using his brains.