dose any one here know any thing about..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I am know the owner of a dodge power ram 50 aka a mighty max it is a 19?? it is a project dose not run my step dad just got it for me dose any here know abut the transmissions t-case and axles in these trucks the only thing that I can find is that these trucks got 2.0 4 cylinders 2.6 4 cylinders there was a 4 cylinder diesel as well and at the end of its life a 3.0 v6 was offered before I have to join anther forum I was wondering if any one here can help me any

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can't tell you much other than they were Mitsubitchy products. Not all that popular when they were being produced. Chrysler Corp and Mitsu did quite a few vehicles that were available under both monikers/ D50's weren't exactly known for reliability.

Last edited:

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does your engine.
A dose of medicine.
Your first post, well, it's hard to read. You read the words shown , but is confusing. Do you use spell check?
I am know ? I am now?
We want to understand, we are interested, that's why we're here. Ya gotta make an effort so we can understand what you want to say.

99xcss4

Reaction score
I am bad with the spell check thing I do not use it as much as I should I do not know a single thing about the d50/ram50/ mighty max trucks other then they use Mitsubishi engines I want to know what transmissions t-cases rears and front diffs came in these trucks

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I am bad with the spell check thing I do not use it as much as I should I do not know a single thing about the d50/ram50/ mighty max trucks other then they use Mitsubishi engines I want to know what transmissions t-cases rears and front diffs came in these trucks

The whole truck is Mitsubishi.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had one of those parked in my driveway for a couple years. I finally told the owner to come tow that turd or I was going to file a lien and tow it to scrap. I think he towed it to scrap. Their redeeming value is that they have no value and you can mod them to hell and back and nobody will raise an eyebrow.

99xcss4

Reaction score
I had one of those parked in my driveway for a couple years. I finally told the owner to come tow that turd or I was going to file a lien and tow it to scrap. I think he towed it to scrap. Their redeeming value is that they have no value and you can mod them to hell and back and nobody will raise an eyebrow.
that is more or less the plan

99xcss4

Reaction score
The whole truck is Mitsubishi.

thanks that wiki page helps a little was trying to find but could not I must have been not doing it right or some thing