Dash Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph82

Reaction score
Are those your original gauges or the 95 gauges! Also how did you wire in the ac controls

SunSetPrez

Reaction score
Im going to start on this swap this weekend. I have a complete parts 98 I need to strip down then convert it all to my 92. I will take plenty of pictures.

ilikethewoods

Reaction score
Im going to start on this swap this weekend. I have a complete parts 98 I need to strip down then convert it all to my 92. I will take plenty of pictures.

YES! Pictures would be nice. Please don't be the guy who only post the before and after pic....:bs: Cause that drives me crazy!!! HAHHA!

SunSetPrez

Reaction score
I will take as many pix as I can. Ive been so busy I just started to take the 98 apart last night. I decided I probably wont start the swap for a couple of weeks. I need to get this whole parts truck taken down to bare frame and get ready for my kids first birthday party. I probably would have statyed ut sooner but my friend just finally got me hard copies of the factory wiring diagrams for both trucks on friday.

SunSetPrez

Reaction score
Damn between getting home when its dark and the ammount of black widows that call the truck home the is the hardest dash I have ever pulled.

SIKAZPHUC

Reaction score
Is it just me, but for a sticky and a how to thread there is a bit of information missing? Would like to know more if possible....more pics and more of what works what doesn't and so forth.

SunSetPrez

Reaction score
I will try to do a step by step of my install. Will be a week or so before I start. I still need to take the doors and glass off of the doner truck and cut off the roof. That way I can get rid of the rest of the truck and have some room to do the swap.