Dash Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAPerez05

Reaction score
Could someone reply with pics of the new dash upgrade in an OBS? Thanks

Michele

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My question is about the dash,column, and hvac harness. Please hang in there with me i'm not good at explaining things. But if i had a complete cab. Could i just pull the complete dash including heater box since hvac is different. and just unplug everything (pretty much strip the cab) then just move the complete interior out of the newer truck and everything plug in. Instead of having to do all the splicing into old harness considering all the old would be pulled out or is the main cab harness plug different.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My question is about the dash,column, and hvac harness. Please hang in there with me i'm not good at explaining things. But if i had a complete cab. Could i just pull the complete dash including heater box since hvac is different. and just unplug everything (pretty much strip the cab) then just move the complete interior out of the newer truck and everything plug in. Instead of having to do all the splicing into old harness considering all the old would be pulled out or is the main cab harness plug different.
Yes if you have the same engine and trans as the truck your getting part's from then you could do that, but you will still have to drill out the spot weld's and reweld on the column mount for a 95+, but it's super easy.

jeff's88silverado

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks like i'm stuck with finding a 95 since its last yr for TBI but first yr for newer dash but trans is different