Dash Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinThruTEXAS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres mine in a 94 ext Cab.I tried to look for a squared dash at the yard with no luck all of them were broken by people just to get to the stereo or speakers. But they had tons of the newer dashes picked it up From a tahoe for $20. Wasn't too much work at all it took me about 40 min for the dash alone everyhing bolted right up. Im Still working on it and need to wire my light switch and gauges Im keeping the original ac controls though also have a New steering wheel i havent installed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Joseph82

Reaction score
Dash swap

I've done that swap in my 91 and if you need help wiring lights let me know I'm also in medford
Heres mine in a 94 ext Cab.I tried to look for a squared dash at the yard with no luck all of them were broken by people just to get to the stereo or speakers. But they had tons of the newer dashes picked it up From a tahoe for $20. Wasn't too much work at all it took me about 40 min for the dash alone everyhing bolted right up. Im Still working on it and need to wire my light switch and gauges Im keeping the original ac controls though also have a New steering wheel i havent installed.

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who ever has done this swap.. Could somone please take a picture of the spliced wires? Just the wites to the guages, to see what color goes to what, puting the dash out of my wrecked 98 into my new 92 5 speed