climate control LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
194s go in the clusters an it'll shine thru the green tint from what I read. I sanded mine down.

Sent from the legion of doom

Did you sand down the AC ones two?

Thanks and do you know how many of each I need? And anyone know what goes in the floor shift for the 4wd? Thanks

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Floor shift I the same 194s I have a red for in 4x4 an blue for when the lights are on. I'm still waiting for my invoice from mobs to do my ac unit :/

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Floor shift I the same 194s I have a red for in 4x4 an blue for when the lights are on. I'm still waiting for my invoice from mobs to do my ac unit :/

Sweet, so do you know how many I would need for the cluster and the floor shift?

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Floor shift is 2 my cluster I needed 7 91-93 94 an up is 6. I found a write up on fsc when I did mine. It's pretty easy

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Floor shift is 2 my cluster I needed 7 91-93 94 an up is 6. I found a write up on fsc when I did mine. It's pretty easy

K ill dig around tonight. Ill probably order some tonight from superbrightleds.com that's where mine came from in my 97. I've had good luck with them so far!

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
That's where I got mine. I got the wled-xhp5's I also had to get new twist locks for mine

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my 10 194's with 5 LEDs for 8$ on eBay!! But did end up ordering the 4mm from super bright. My truck is a 91 and didn't need twist locks!! Haven't took it back apart yet to do the climate control. Pics don't do it any justice either.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got my 10 194's with 5 LEDs for 8$ on eBay!! But did end up ordering the 4mm from super bright. My truck is a 91 and didn't need twist locks!! Haven't took it back apart yet to do the climate control. Pics don't do it any justice either.

did you sand the cluster at all?

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That I did. Have ways heard it would be to dim without. Like I said they look way better in person. I actually tinted my gauge lense since they don't dim. Haven't installed it yet