climate control LED's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
That I did. Have ways heard it would be to dim without. Like I said they look way better in person. I actually tinted my gauge lense since they don't dim. Haven't installed it yet
You must be registered for see images attach

What did you use to make the screen blue?

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Take the cluster apart an sand the white backing an green film off. When u hold it up in the light u won't see green numbers but clear. That's what I did. His pic shows u what to do basically

Sent from the legion of doom

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Take the cluster apart an sand the white backing an green film off. When u hold it up in the light u won't see green numbers but clear. That's what I did. His pic shows u what to do basically

Yeah, I was talking about the AC controller. He has a blue screen instead of a green one.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Yea for that take apart an pop out the green plastic an cut out a blue piece of plastic an pop it back in. I got blue acrylic off eBay for mine

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Yea for that take apart an pop out the green plastic an cut out a blue piece of plastic an pop it back in. I got blue acrylic off eBay for mine

Oh ok. Well Smurfcivic lives about 10 min from me so I'm wondering if he has some left over he would sell me.

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got some u can have . I bought it at Walmart for $1.50

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I got some u can have . I bought it at Walmart for $1.50

Oh heck, if that's all it is ill just pick some up at Walmart. Or actually the ole lady may have some laying around the house!

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
U get plenty of colors to choose from!! Lmao I went to Walmart on a mission and that was the best. Knly thing is u got to use 2 peices. I may even try a third to get more blue

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
U get plenty of colors to choose from!! Lmao I went to Walmart on a mission and that was the best. Knly thing is u got to use 2 peices. I may even try a third to get more blue

Ok! Thanks for the tip. I'm probably going to order some LEDs today!

t93k2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
While we're on the subject of LEDs, has anyone put them in the factory radio head? I have them in the rest of the interior, but the radio looks crap.

EDIT: Answered my own question, and will probably make a write up on how to do this.

Last edited: