1989 climate control base to high end climate control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uhhhpooo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a question, my truck is a 89 and it has the base climate control nothing wrong with it but i can easily get a 89 high end climate control and was wondering how hard it was to switch and them and worth it

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you looked at the parts listing breakdown of what the difference is parts wise? Electronic modules versus manual valve/ flapper selection, wiring etc?

uhhhpooo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you looked at the parts listing breakdown of what the difference is parts wise? Electronic modules versus manual valve/ flapper selection, wiring etc?
that’s why i am asking, going just keep the manual one

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mineral spirits and a soft cloth on the front,hard q-tips on the backside where the illumination light shows through.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The pushbutton system in these trucks is stupid. The manual controls are much more direct in their function. Unfortunately, all of my trucks are electronic. Maybe I need to go back to Pull-A-Part and rob that W/T I found...