Can a 2WD truck be lifted?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anything can be lifted lol i'm gonna be puttin a level on mine soon. Just gotta decide if I wanna do a spindle lift or just a regular level kit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Lifting a 2wd is the most retarded thing i have ever heard, Oh wait...

My 1996, 4" Spindle, 3" Body, 35x12.5's,

You must be registered for see images attach

I dont really wheel my trucks all too hard, i miss 4x4 more in the snow/ice then i do in the mud.

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
all stock suspension, with the exception of a rough country 4" front lift spindle and 31" tall (LT265/70r17) tires. will be stepping up to a 33" tall tires (LT285/70r17) when i get my tax return back

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
all stock suspension, with the exception of a rough country 4" front lift spindle and 31" tall (LT265/70r17) tires. will be stepping up to a 33" tall tires (LT285/70r17) when i get my tax return back

No blocks in the rear? Front looks higher

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes sir no blocks in the rear. it does sit slightly higher in the front than the back which doesnt bother me. some angles of the pics, and depending on where i park it makes it seem like its higher in the front than it really is

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes sir no blocks in the rear. it does sit slightly higher in the front than the back which doesnt bother me. some angles of the pics, and depending on where i park it makes it seem like its higher in the front than it really is

Ma'am

And it looks nice