Options for a modest lift / leveling kit. 2WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truck Guy

Reaction score
The wheels came from a wrecking yard with no center hubs. I think they came off a ‘95 Tahoe. They were seriously in need of refinishing and paint, which I did. My original center caps from the factory plain-Jane steel wheels were shot so I bought some new center caps on eBay. (or Amazon… I don’t remember). I don’t know what the center caps are off of. They’re not actually for this wheel, but I really liked the way they looked.

Truck Guy

Reaction score
A leveling kit would look good, but speaking from experience, you’ll wish you just did a 4” spindle lift. It’s less work than a coil spacer, and doesn’t mess with geometry or ride quality.
Thanks for the input. I’m coming to that conclusion, but I only wanted 2” of lift to level the truck without adding lifts to the rear springs. I wish I could find 2” spindle lifts somewhere. Unfortunately I guess they’re not very popular. Most folks want to lower their trucks rather than raise them.