Buck's 88 2500 eclb bagged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BUCK

Reaction score
New guy here. Name is Buck. I have a bagged 1988 Chevy 2500 light duty. 350 tbi. 6 lug. The truck belonged to my dad before he passed away and after he passed it sat behind the barn for 11 years. About a year and a half ago I started working on it. I have done 98% of the work myself. I will be starting to upload pictures soon. I have been told by many people that I need to join this forum. Lol.
I look forward to sharing the build and the future progress.

BUCK

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

BUCK

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm sure the questions will start coming soon. So I will try to answer some of them now.

Its not a dually. I had a vision and I made it happen. I wanted something different. My truck sits on 22x12 hostile wheels and 305/35r22 vredestein tires.
I widened the truck about 10" total. Front fenders are fiberglass off road fenders. Rear end I used a short bed donor. I skinned the bed sides. Curved them and welded them to the long bed. Then capped off with sheet metal.
Next question.
Yes the rear window rolls down. I used a 73 suburban rear gate and upper trim. This is hard to explain how I did it. But I will try to answer any questions about it.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dam this truck looks sick!!! Great job dude!! I love the rear window and those mirrors. If you dont mind,what they off of ??

BUCK

Reaction score
Dam this truck looks sick!!! Great job dude!! I love the rear window and those mirrors. If you dont mind,what they off of ??

Thanks everyone!
The mirrors I got off eBay. I wasn't expecting much but when I put them on they looked great.
I am not gonna lie. If I see something on eBay I like. I will get it. If it turns out to be cheap china crap. I just find something better and replace it. Lol.
I've actually found some good companies through eBay that make and sell in the U.S. I tend to go straight through the companies for big stuff. Hood. Front fenders. Bumper. Roll pans. That type of stuff