BMF Novakanes Came today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
You get that dang lift on yet or what!? :naughty:
Yeah man its on along with a few extra goodies like a K&N Cold Air Intake (Yes I have noticed an increase in throatle response, and my exhaust is a little louder now ;)) along with a Black bear tune, and a Demold:evillol:! Il try and get some pics up in the next week or so, but things have been really crazy at school and work not to mention my Grand pa died two days ago :(
i should have threw novakanes on my OBS!!!
I agree man, thats what actually what made me want these wheels on my truck; I had my dads friend photo shop these wheels onto your old truck since it is closer to what I want mine to look like when im done lol ;)

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Whats your gas mileage like now since the cold air intake and black bear tune?

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your grandpa, on a good note, can't wait to see the truck done!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Whats your gas mileage like now since the cold air intake and black bear tune?
I havnt put much miles on my truck since every thing has been put on so I honestly couldn't tell you at the moment
How is the Black Bear tune? How was the install? I am very much wanting to get one myself.
It is a great improvement over the stock tune, and the install wasn't bad at all. I used the cable tune with my laptop, and how it works is you put a deposit down on your cable, they ship you the cable, then you plug the cable into your monitoring system, along with your laptop, the cable records your engine info and when its done it emails your info to the guys at black bear were they custom tune a PCM to your wants / engines safe operating capabilities. then they ship you back the new PCM and all you have to do is plug the cable with your PC back into the monitoring system for the relearn process for the new PCM. then you ship your old PCM back, along with the cable and you get a $60 core refund for your old PCM plus your deposit back for the cable. And im sorry if my terms for every thing is incorrect lol :)
sorry to hear about your grandpa, on a good note, can't wait to see the truck done!
Thanks man, and yeah the truck looks pretty good; Im going to try and get it all clean before I take the pics of it though ;)