BMF Novakanes Came today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
That thing will be sweet once the lifts on!! now youve got me wanting to drain my bank account for a lift and wheels and 37s.. ugh lol
Im sorry man, originally Cowlboy gave me the desire to drain my bank and lift my truck! its like a disease lol! :)

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn I really hate black wheels except for novakanes there are seriously growing on me, and really making rethink the direction I want to go with my truck

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Damn I really hate black wheels except for novakanes there are seriously growing on me, and really making rethink the direction I want to go with my truck
Haha pictures don't even do these wheels justice, they look so good in Pearson. You won't be upset if you choose these wheels I promise!

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know but I've always wanted to go for functional/classic in the building of my truck, which meant no wheels over 17" and prolly 8 holes with an arb winch bumper custom rear bumper with tire carrier, but with those wheels I see color matched smoothie, with a roll pan and a new black paint job which still looks good :hmm:

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Looks good, I have 20x12 black fuel Octanes but when i was deciding which wheels to buy I was looking at the novakones

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Looks good, I have 20x12 black fuel Octanes but when i was deciding which wheels to buy I was looking at the novakones
eah I love my Novakanes, I have no regrets on my choice. Also your truck looks awsome with those Octanes! do your tires rub on anything ever with your lift on?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
How wide are them wheels? and what is the offset?
is this a question for me or Jcloud? o well il just post the specs any ways. my wheels are 9 inches wide, with 0 mm offset. You can also get these wheels in a 10 inch wide rim with a -12mm offset.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
is this a question for me or Jcloud? o well il just post the specs any ways. my wheels are 9 inches wide, with 0 mm offset. You can also get these wheels in a 10 inch wide rim with a -12mm offset.

It was for you, thanks for the fast reply, my wheels are 16x8 with a 0mm offset, so Im trying to gain a good perspective of how they will look when I get a 33x12.50 tire on them.