C10 wheels/lug nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerrys1990

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '90 2wd has 1994 alloy wheels on it, where it originally came with the 4 hole steel wheels and snap on center caps (like in pic 1 which I borrowed from a members post.) I'd like to put 80's 15x7 C10 wheels and caps on (see pic 2.) What size/style chrome lug nuts do I need for this? Currently, the stock steel wheel lug nuts with the threaded outer portion are on it...I noticed while putting my front tires on this weekend. Technically the lug studs aren't long enough for this.... Probably why brake rotor listings show two different overall height measurements... Haven't had any problems yet, but still want the Rally wheels for "the look". Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• PXL_20230912_231953512.jpg
    PXL_20230912_231953512.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 6
  • s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Jerrys1990

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup! Have you tried to put a one of your early wheels on your hubs. Not sure a wheel with a 1/2" bolt hole will go over those 14mm studs.
I have not....haven't got the wheels yet. Just needed to know what size lug nuts were needed.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They fit over the 14mm studs no problem? I'd think the lug nut taper is what centers the wheel, right?
Yes they fit no problem. I’ve got two sets of rally wheels at home too. I should clean them up and sell them.

Jerrys1990

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes they fit no problem. I’ve got two sets of rally wheels at home too. I should clean them up and sell them.
Found a set here in Mich on ebay. Waiting on the payday to see if I can snag them up. He listed the wheels and the caps/rings separately :/