BMF Novakanes Came today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your grandpa bro, I just lost my grandma a couple weeks ago it sucks. So how did you get a cable tune from black bear when I ordered mine they told me they couldnt do cable tunes for our 5.7's only an old school tune?

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your grandpa bro, I just lost my grandma a couple weeks ago it sucks. So how did you get a cable tune from black bear when I ordered mine they told me they couldnt do cable tunes for our 5.7's only an old school tune?
I forgot to mention Its only for 98's because the obd2 port was different on the 98s then it was from 97 and back. Im not sure what the difference was though...:shrug:
This was off there web site: 98-00 Chevrolet Silverado 5.0L, 5.7L, 7.4L

Last edited:

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Yeah, is the lift on yet?
Yes its on, and I should have the pics up by thursday or wednesday.... Hope fully wednesday if the weather cooperates, if not il just have to take some crapy ones :(

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Just take crappy ones because in all honesty every one just thinks like this...

You must be registered for see images attach

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Just take crappy ones because in all honesty every one just thinks like this...

You must be registered for see images attach

Agreed, just go outside right now and take a real naughty one of your truck in the dark JParker and post it before I go to bed tonight. :lol:

Kansas_Burb

Reaction score
Yes, take pics now.

We don't need a ******* type photo shoot of your truck.

But if you could get that worked out in the future, we would love to see them!

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
How naughty...:pimp: lol jk, hopefully tomorrow when its light out il pull it out of the shop and snap a few quickies. ;) Also im studying with my girl friend for a college chemistry test I have tomarrow :( luckily she thinks im texting my mom about visiting her this weekend :rotflmao: but seriously never let a girl convince you to take a class because there in it.... It will be the death of you!:Grenade:

Last edited:

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i believe the reason the 98s are the only ones are because they have a different computer, or something like that irc

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Haha girls say they wanna study but I don't think I have ever actually studied with them when they came over.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Haha girls say they wanna study but I don't think I have ever actually studied with them when they came over.
Yeah we usually dont study but my dad is home so we cant really do much right now lol :(