BMF Novakanes Came today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Yeah we usually dont study but my dad is home so we cant really do much right now lol :(

I don't live at home so no biggies with that. Also do not be that guy that takes classes with his girlfriend... Couples in college classes are annoying as **** and make me want to kick the guy in the dick.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
lol Its a mistake I will never do again, and im still in high school, but we have a few college class's available to the seniors. I know my thing says im 19 but im only 18, and I couldnt agree more with you on couples in classes being anoying, thats why I sit with my friends in class and spend time with her after school.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Haha high school, **** that **** for real. And that means your dad bought you a nnbs for high school graduation, I went to a rich kid high school and don't know anybody that got a truck for graduation.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Yeah, I know Im spoiled, but to be honest id give it all up just to be able to spend more time with my dad. He is a workaholic and he trys to buy my happiness..... the grass isnt always as green as it may seem is my point.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I'm not saying your spoiled or anything I was just stating not many people get that, hell I don't even know a lot of frat guys that were that lucky. I'm not trying to say you're a punk or anything but for real enjoy it while you can because when you have to pay for everything you will hate it.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I feel like a big dick when my parents buy me stuff, in fact, I won't feel like a regular sized dick until I pay the remaining 700 or the 900 I borrowed to rebuild my transmission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I'm not saying your spoiled or anything I was just stating not many people get that, hell I don't even know a lot of frat guys that were that lucky. I'm not trying to say you're a punk or anything but for real enjoy it while you can because when you have to pay for everything you will hate it.
Yeah Im pretty damn scared to be honest, but you gotta learn to swim before you sink! lol sorry for all the metaphors
I feel like a big dick when my parents buy me stuff, in fact, I won't feel like a regular sized dick until I pay the remaining 700 or the 900 I borrowed to rebuild my transmission.
You and dirty hick are very responsible, and I hope I can be as responsible as you two are when im out on my own

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I ain't responsible at all. I drink too much mess with too many girls and if I was responsible I would have kept my obs instead of picking up a truck payment.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I ain't responsible at all. I drink too much mess with too many girls and if I was responsible I would have kept my obs instead of picking up a truck payment.
yes but you live on your own, your in college, and you make truck payments; you know what a dollar is worth, and to me that says alot.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I appreciate it, I do not suggest it but I do appreciate it. It shows my parents that I actually care instead of asking then for a car like they bought my sisters.