BMF Novakanes Came today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Its only 2wd sadly. I told dad I wante to throw some 20's on it and cruise the streets. He said only if you buy the wheels and tires.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Okay I went to go pick up my truck from a shop in colorado that was supposed to put on my lift and............. They hadnt done jack $hit to it!!!!! the guy that sent me an pic text message of my truck had just photo shopped it for me to "give me an Idea of how it would look finished." When I got there the owner said it would be another three weeks before he could touch my truck and he was going to have to start charging a holding fee for the "space" my truck was taking up..... I told him to go shove it up his @ss and drove my truck back home. So this weekend this is what me and a few buds of mine have been working on:
You must be registered for see images attach

rear end is done, but the front is going to be done next weakened when we actually have a torsion bar tool :(

and here is a pic to give a better idea of how the novakanes look on this truck when its "lifted" lol:

and yes I still havnt gotten around to cleaning off the tape from the de mold...

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Okay I went to go pick up my truck from a shop in colorado that was supposed to put on my lift and............. They hadnt done jack $hit to it!!!!! the guy that sent me an pic text message of my truck had just photo shopped it for me to "give me an Idea of how it would look finished." When I got there the owner said it would be another three weeks before he could touch my truck and he was going to have to start charging a holding fee for the "space" my truck was taking up..... I told him to go shove it up his @ss and drove my truck back home. So this weekend this is what me and a few buds of mine have been working on:

rear end is done, but the front is going to be done next weakened when we actually have a torsion bar tool :(

and here is a pic to give a better idea of how the novakanes look on this truck when its "lifted" lol:

and yes I still havnt gotten around to cleaning off the tape from the de mold...

looks great

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow that is one of the most unprofessional shops i have ever heard of, i would make sure they loose as much business as they can from dealing with people like that

but love that you took the initiative and are doing it all yourself

gonna look sweeeet when its done

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
wow that is one of the most unprofessional shops i have ever heard of, i would make sure they loose as much business as they can from dealing with people like that

but love that you took the initiative and are doing it all yourself

gonna look sweeeet when its done
for sure man I was beyond angry lol. I originally wanted to do it myself but my dad didn't think I was capable of doing it. Lol luckily me saving him a couple thousand on the install changed his mind real quick :)

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
this is why i'm the only one that touches my truck.....except for front end alignments and wheels/tires......but i have the guy at work do it and i'm standing right there lol

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
Its only 2wd sadly. I told dad I wante to throw some 20's on it and cruise the streets. He said only if you buy the wheels and tires.

dude's gotta white panel astro around here with 20" black rockstars with a little lift (might even be just a body lift i can never see well enough) and it looks sick

i told my dad we're gonna do this to his astro (looks exactly like this w/o lift) and he said yeah right....i told him i was going out to get him some ginkgo so he could remember what it was like to have fun.....he just chuckled "you little ****"

Attachments

• 7516496837927-SUPER-SHARP-PRO-BUILT-4X4-VAN-SALETRADE.jpg
    7516496837927-SUPER-SHARP-PRO-BUILT-4X4-VAN-SALETRADE.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 16616287-451-98-CHEVY-ASTRO-VAN-LIFTED-4X4.jpg
    16616287-451-98-CHEVY-ASTRO-VAN-LIFTED-4X4.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

TLoud

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hahahahaha well that sucks man but good for you! Progress is lookign good and can't wait to see it finished good luck with the rest and get that gear puller so you dont hurt yourself lol