BMF Novakanes Came today :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
sorry if your not used to my humor, I forget not every one is like my friends at school and understands my joke or not, either way im probably sounding like a tool so il just shut up....:uhoh2:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Nah man. We're joking. Actually Paul was postin on something of mine over on FSC and was talkin about it'd be nice if we lived closer to each other bc we liked a lot of the same stuff and we both had a good sense of humor and I made the comment "don't go all fruity on me now!" jokingly and I don't think he got it at the time... Hahaha

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah man. We're joking. Actually Paul was postin on something of mine over on FSC and was talkin about it'd be nice if we lived closer to each other bc we liked a lot of the same stuff and we both had a good sense of humor and I made the comment "don't go all fruity on me now!" jokingly and I don't think he got it at the time... Hahaha

No I got it......

Are we done hijacking this guys thread yet??

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
o ok I was feeling like I just put a giant flaming elephant in the room lol. I bet he was thinking:wtg: lol